Best Bootleg From The Cure 2012

Hello, just a little blog for all cure fans.
Here you don't find any audience recording (it kill my ears), only SOUNDBOARD in 320k !
This is not just a simple recording from the live webcast, many works have required to have the best sound and corrected live problems.
I do my best only for you !
Enjoy!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pinkpop Festival 26.05.2012


This is the best version in 320k, enjoy !

Lullaby, Friday I'm In Love, Doing The Unstuck, Trust, Want, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration, The Lovecats, Close To Me, Sleep When I'm Dead, Why Can't I Be You.

Is It Always Like This ?

2 comments:

  1. hi Secamfr,

    Do you still have original file (aac?) before encoding it?

    If you have if you, Will you please upload it?

    ReplyDelete